- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger (BCDC1225D) to charge your auxiliary batteries
- A 40amp fuse kit (FK40) required for self-installation
- A universal mounting bracket (BCDCMB-007) for those wishing to install under bonnet
- A 150W SunPower solar blanket (SSF1150) to top up those batteries at camp
- A 5m Anderson cable (SRC0018) so you can put the blanket in the sunshine to gain charge, and park your vehicle under the shade to keep cool
Some excellent information if camping is your thing:
For a great explanation on what this all is:
This kit is the perfect option for starting out on a 4×4 setup, or perhaps you just want to get away and escape it all without missing out on cold drinks, fresh food and a few lights to show the way. Pair the weekend solar charging kit with a REDARC Lithium Battery to get the most from your 4×4 setup.
You can always rely on the trusted professionals at Autospark for the right advice, products, installation and service. Have questions? Just ask us.