- A massive 12V / 72Ah (864 Watt) Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery
- Weighs in at 10.5kg, it is less than a third the weight of a traditional lead battery
- Topo’s inbuilt Vehicle charge sense protects the starter battery from going flat
- Topo’s inbuilt 40Amp DC/DC vehicle charge
- Regulated solar charge input max 25A
- Tough 10 Amp mains charger
- Topo’s Mag series 12Volt distribution board
- A handle that folds flat, allowing for easy transport and storage with no wasted space
- Easy access to Centerfire charging inputs and outputs – 1x 12V 50Amp ( Peak 65Amp draw)
Utilise Topo’s built-in 40Amp DC/DC Charger for Vehicle fast charging. When out on the road where Mains power is nonexistent. Topo’s built-in Vehicle voltage sense protects your vehicle starter battery from going flat when vehicle charge is connected. The unit has a dedicated Solar charge input for an unregulated solar power source. easily charge, collect and store solar power from the sun when stationary to be used later in the evening and is supplied with Topo’s 10Amp Mains charger.
You can always rely on the trusted professionals at Autospark for the right advice, products, installation and service. Have questions? Just ask us.