- 1080P Full High Definition 30FPS front camera resolution produces clear and crisp videos152 Degree wide angle lens ensure an incident is never missed
- WiFi Connectivity enables wireless smartphone connection via the Gator Dash Cam App for video downloads and camera setting adjustments
- Hand Gesture Control enables images to be taken and videos to be saved by simply waving your hand under the dash cam
- Included GPS Antenna provides additional information by embedding speed and location data into the recordings
- Super capacitor power supply works in extreme temperatures and provides enough power to securely save the last recording when power is disconnected
- Built in G Sensor detects an impact and securely saves the video footage on the SD Card separate from the continuous loop files
- Seamless cycle loop recording function continuously records in an indefinite loop without stopping, constantly overwriting the oldest file with the newest video
- Advanced Parking Mode Feature captures 1 frame per second & records an impact while the vehicle is parked, when installed with the optional Gator Hard Wire Kit (GHWCUSB / GHWCUSB2)
- Dual USB charger simply connects to the vehicles accessory socket, the dash cam can be powered off one port and you still have a spare port to charge other devices
- Includes a 16GB Micro SD Card, supports up to 256GB
Thanks to the GATOR app and the inclusion of Wi-Fi functionality, connecting the GHDVR85W to a smartphone or tablet is simple, making setup and accessing video files an easy process. The GPS antenna will also record the precise location of the dash cam while recording so on playback you can easily view the location of the dash cam via the GATOR App.
The dash cam is easy to power up, it comes supplied with a power lead that simply connects to the vehicle’s accessory socket. It also features a Super Capacitor, the latest in power storage technology that will allow the dash cam to operate in high temperatures and allow the dash cam to securely save the last file when power is disconnected.
The Advanced Hand Gesture Control Function offers the safest and most convenient way to take photos and save recordings on your dash cam. If you see an incident or just want to take a photo, simply wave your hand under the dash cam and it will securely save the file to the memory card.
You can rely on the trusted professionals at Autospark to offer the best advice, price and installation.